Take your smile designs and makeovers to the next level! Most everyone can prepare and cement a veneer, but are you truly designing the smile and the preparation to optimize the definitive result? Is your technique for preparation and cementation designed with a system in mind to optimize efficiency while yielding unbelievable results? Is sensitivity ever a problem or concern? Are veneer provisionals something that you continue to struggle with?
This course has been designed for those doctors who want to fine tune their aesthetic results to an uncompromising level.
6 Day Course:
In this 6 day, 2 weekend course where each doctor and their aesthetic team will bring their own patient and provide, with the guidance of a clinical instructor, advanced hands-on treatment of approximately 10 to 16 anterior restorations.
You Will Learn:
- Advanced smile design
- Advanced soft tissue laser techniques to optimize gingival architecture
- Invisible preparation day pontic design.
- Advanced preparation design- how to hide open gingival embrasures, controlling the dark tooth, advanced sub gingival preparation to hide dark margins, and much more
- Understanding the “prepless” or minimal veneer preparation
- Large diastema closure- learn the “root-slenderizing” technique.
- Understanding the “maze” of the new ceramic materials
- “Take & Wave” cementation technique: taking the guesswork out of veneer placement and finishing
- Occlusal concerns: Understanding how to address posterior problems so that lengthening and rejuvenating a smile can be possible
- Understanding failures-both aesthetic and functional!
- And much, much more!!!
$4,900 per doctor includes one assistant
$395 per team member – 42 CE credits
Fall 2019 Course
South Jordan, UT
Prep weekend: October 11-13, 2019
Seat weekend: November 15-17, 2019