The goal is to develop mastery level aesthetic dentistry; creating the opportunity to explore vast options of multi-disciplinary care, prosthetic possibilities, and patient management focusing on oral rehabilitation and long-term functional success. Following this course, you’ll be able to aesthetically treat a complex restorative/prosthetic case and develop a working knowledge of resources to use in diagnosis and case planning. You will learn the latest techniques such as bonded ceramics, smile design, and comfortable and stable occlusion that results in the ultimate in beauty and function.
At this power packed 3 weekend, 9 day live patient course, you will develop a treatment plan and treat a full mouth rehabilitation under the guidance of a clinical instructor.
- Weekend 1: Advanced occlusion and diagnosis and treatment planning requirements
- Weekend 2: Advanced smile design and full mouth preparation
- Weekend 3: Advanced case delivery and finishing
Prerequisite:Occlusion Demystified course and Functional Aesthetic program course (or equivalent live patient hands on course).
You will learn:
- Diagnosis of the complete masticatory system, cranio-mandibular, and the complex pain patient
- Orthopedics: preventing the need for rehabilitation through comprehensive development management
- Advanced smile design
- Records and imaging
- Practical reliable implant restorations: bridges, crowns, overdentures, fixed removable
- Relationships between the occlusion and the joints
- Myofascial pain and temporomandibular disorders
Logistics in Full Mouth Rehabilitation
- How to handle the pre-prep and preparation sequencing
- Case finishing and post insertion sequencing
- Alternative therapies for alternative patients (long-term pain management)
- Laboratory support for complex cases
Tuition Fees and CE Credit Information:
- $9,995 (includes one assistant)
- $995 per additional team member
- Participants will receive 60 CE credits