Prep weekend: March 5-7, 2020
Seat weekend: April 23-25, 2020
Take your smile designs and makeovers to the next level! Most everyone can prepare and cement a veneer, but are you truly designing the smile and the preparation to optimize the definitive result? Is your technique for preparation and cementation designed with a system in mind to optimize efficiency while yielding unbelievable results? Is sensitivity ever a problem or concern? Are veneer provisionals something that you continue to struggle with?
This course has been designed for those doctors who want to fine tune their aesthetic results to an uncompromising level.
6 Day Hands On Course
In this 6 day, 2 weekend course, each doctor and their aesthetic team will bring their own patient and provide advanced, hands on treatment of approximately 10 anterior restorations, under the guidance of a clinical instructor.
You will learn:
- Advanced smile design
- Advanced soft tissue laser techniques to optimize gingival architecture
- Invisible preparation day pontic design. Advanced preparation design – how to hide open gingival embrasures, controlling the dark tooth, advanced sub gingival preparation to hide dark margins, and much more
- Utilizing a preformation matrix to endure ideal preparations to yield esthetic, yet conservative, outcomes
- “Tack & Wave” cementation technique: taking the guesswork out of the veneer placement and finishing
- Occlusal concerns: Understanding how to address pathology so that lengthening and rejuvenating a smile can be possible
- Understanding failures – both aesthetic and functional!
$5,995 per dentist (includes one assistant)
Participants will receive 40 CE credits